Power Players Investments Group (PPIG) was established by Brian Joubert (Richboi) to bring like-minded individuals & businesses together for the purpose filling a void in the investment community. I decided to hand pick a group of individuals that I deemed to be extremely proactive in the progression of being successful and understanding the vision of master mind growth through mental, social, spiritual and business unity for the betterment of others. PPIG is a group of individuals that have come together to assist individuals & businesses that have great ideas, concepts, business models and/or existing businesses but lack initial start-up capital, operating funds or experienced business leaders & consultants to help get the business go to the next level. PPIG will be making this life & world changing experience happen for other individuals & businesses, and potential business owners that are ready to move forward in their desired success.
**Please register below to see if you qualify for funding!!
- All investments should not exceed a total of $50,000 unless otherwise authority by all parties associated.
- All businesses should expect AT LEAST 30 grace period before funding to any company. This is to allow our research team to have sufficient time to do all necessary due diligence.
- ALL projects will be voted on by entire investment club to ensure adequate opportunity for choosing proper investment.
- Emails will be sent out regularly to investors to keep them aware of all existing and new business submissions.
- All investors will review idea or business submissions in format requested by Richboi Investments, LLC.
- At no time shall the group member directly contact any potential investor about their ideas, concepts or products without permission from group majority.
- Richboi Investments, LLC will do the initial review of companies that may be good candidates for funding and then forward company information/business plan to investors for review & interest.
- All potential funding businesses must have completed a non-sole proprietor business entity (LLC, S OR C Corporation, Partnership)