The RBYEA is an interactive three-month entrepreneur academy that will be held once a month and will focus on the basics of entrepreneurship for ages 15 to 25. The academy will be taught by Brian Joubert (Richboi) and his network of professional friends. The students will be selected on a first come, first basis and will be expected to attend all three sessions after registering and will not be considered for future classes with no show or missed classes.
- ABC’s of Entrepreneurship
- Importance of customer service
- Mindset development
- Money myths
- Things you need to know to about being an entrepreneur
- Pros and Cons of Business Entities
- Tax knowledge and terms
- Life principles from CEO’s and business leaders
- Understanding the importance of getting and maintaining good credit/credit card
- Business Plan intro
- Summary and Exam
- *Certificate presentation
1st Academy Session: TBA
2nd Academy Session: TBA
3rd Academy Session: TBA
4th Academy Session: TBA
The total cost of the academy is $65 which covers all learning materials, refreshments and guest speakers.
**All students MUST be sponsored by a business which will cover the cost.
**Businesses will receive ad placement in academy’s booklet for parents, radio interview on B2B and Richboi Investments, LLC website placement.